Serves 1 small cup. Can be scaled. Enjoy cooking during quarantine!
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3-4.5 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 chocolate truffle ball (milk or dark chocolate)
- 1 mug/cup in which you want to eat the lava cake in. Hast to be microwave safe.
Cool! Now you are all set.
Mixing the Ingredients
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the chocolate truffle into your mug.
- Continue mixing until a thick batter with no lumps.
- Add in the truffle in the middle and slightly submerge it into the batter.
- Put your mug with your batter and truffle into a microwave and warm it on high or the default for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Truffle explodes in the microwave and splatters everywhere.
The truffle is submerged either too much or too little. It should be slightly visible but only the top curve should barely be showing
Cake is dry and crumbly
Add more milk, and/or some oil. You can try cooking it for 1 minute and 15 seconds also